Has your website been live for a few years, when was the last time you gave your website a checkup? Website audits/ health checks are essential before beginning any planned SEO strategy or commencing on a redesign.
Why complete a website audit?
- Enhancing SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Improving website p
- Improve customer experience and in turn conversion rates
Our Website Health Check includes the following:
Two main areas:
- Review the Customer Experience i.e. site navigation, user-ability, mobile friendly, social media integration.
2. Search Engine Optimisation
- Identify current ranking on google.ie for up to 10 keywords that the website wants to be optimised for.
- Report on current ranking on google.ie for up to 3 competitors for each of the 10 keywords supplied.
- Check individual Page titles and meta descriptions are in place for each page of the website.
- Check that there is an XML Sitemap for Google to index
- Ensure correct link canonicalization is in place. E.g. www.mywebsite.ie & http://mywebsite.ie
- Check for broken links and report on other errors such as server errors (5XX), client errors (4XX) and problems with the robots.txt file (blocking search engine crawlers).
- Analysis of the Home page of the website for 20 areas of on-page optimisation.
- Result will be is in place (ticked) or is not in place (not ticked)
To book a website health check or request a quotation, please contact us.